Micronutrient Deficiencies: A Major Cause of DNA Damage
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 889, CANCER PREVENTION: NOVEL NUTRIENT AND PHARMACEUTICAL DEVELOPMENTS pages 87–106, October 1999
How to Cite
AMES, B. N. (1999), Micronutrient Deficiencies: A Major Cause of DNA Damage. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 889: 87–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb08727.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!