This work was supported by grants from the American Heart Association National Center and the National Institutes of Health (ROI-DK39869 and ROI-HL55338). G.L.S. is an Established Investigator of the American Heart Association.
Regulation of Cardiovascular Development and Physiology by Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1a
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 874, HEART IN STRESS pages 262–268, June 1999
How to Cite
SEMENZA, G. L., AGANI, F., IYER, N., KOTCH, L., LAUGHNER, E., LEUNG, S. and YU, A. (1999), Regulation of Cardiovascular Development and Physiology by Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1a. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 874: 262–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb09241.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!