This study was supported by DGICYT Grant PB94-0002-Mod C from MEC, Madrid, Spain. J.A.G.-S. is a member of the Institut d'Estudis Catalans.
Lack of Effect of Reserpine on Immunoreactive Imidazoline Receptor Proteins in Rat Braina
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
MIRALLES, A., OZAITA, A., RIBAS, C. and GARCÍA-SEVILLA, J. A. (1999), Lack of Effect of Reserpine on Immunoreactive Imidazoline Receptor Proteins in Rat Brain. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 881: 61–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb09342.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!