Pentamidine Is a Potent Inhibitor of [3H]Idazoxan Binding to Imidazoline I2 Receptors
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
WOOD, D. H., HALL, J. E., ROSE, B. G., BOYKIN, D. W. and TIDWELL, R. R. (1999), Pentamidine Is a Potent Inhibitor of [3H]Idazoxan Binding to Imidazoline I2 Receptors. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 881: 110–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb09349.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!