This work was supported by a grant from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia, the Charles and Sylvia Viertel and the Austin Hospital Medical Research Foundations.
Identification of Imidazoline-Receptor Binding Sites in Cortex and Medulla of the Bovine Adrenal Gland: Colocalization with MAO-A and MAO-Ba
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
KING, P. R., GUNDLACH, A. L. and LOUIS, W. J. (1999), Identification of Imidazoline-Receptor Binding Sites in Cortex and Medulla of the Bovine Adrenal Gland: Colocalization with MAO-A and MAO-B. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 881: 161–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb09355.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!