This study was supported by grants from the FIS (95/1731), the Basque Government, and the University of the Basque Country to J.J.M.
I2-Imidazoline Receptors in Platelets of Patients with Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Type Dementiaa
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
ULIBARRI, I., SOTO, J., RUIZ, J., BALLESTEROS, J., JAÚREGUI, J. V. and MEANA, J. J. (1999), I2-Imidazoline Receptors in Platelets of Patients with Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Type Dementia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 881: 199–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb09360.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!