Effects of Imidazoline Drugs on Tyrosine and Tryptophan Hydroxylase Activity in Rat Brain in Vivo
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
ESTEBAN, S., SASTRE-COLL, A. and GARCÍA-SEVILLA, J. A. (1999), Effects of Imidazoline Drugs on Tyrosine and Tryptophan Hydroxylase Activity in Rat Brain in Vivo. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 881: 358. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb09379.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!