Truncated Form of β-Catenin and Reduced Expression of Wild-Type Catenins Feature HepG2 Human Liver Cancer Cells
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 886, ANTICANCER MOLECULES: STRUCTURE, FUNCTION, AND DESIGN pages 212–216, December 1999
How to Cite
CARRUBA, G., CERVELLO, M., MICELI, M. D., FARRUGGIO, R., NOTARBARTOLO, M., VIRRUSO, L., GIANNITRAPANI, L., GAMBINO, R., MONTALTO, G. and CASTAGNETTA, L. (1999), Truncated Form of β-Catenin and Reduced Expression of Wild-Type Catenins Feature HepG2 Human Liver Cancer Cells. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 886: 212–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1999.tb09419.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!