Neuroprotective Role of Estrogen upon Methamphetamine and Related Neurotoxins within the Nigrostriatal Dopaminergic System
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
© 2000 The New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 914, NEUROBIOLOGICAL MECHANISMS OF DRUGS OF ABUSE: COCAINE, IBOGAINE, AND SUBSTITUTED AMPHETAMINES pages 112–126, September 2000
How to Cite
DLUZEN, D. E. and McDERMOTT, J. L. (2000), Neuroprotective Role of Estrogen upon Methamphetamine and Related Neurotoxins within the Nigrostriatal Dopaminergic System. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 914: 112–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2000.tb05189.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!