Epithelial Barrier Defects in HT-29/B6 Colonic Cell Monolayers Induced by Tumor Necrosis Factor-α
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 915, EPITHELIAL TRANSPORT AND BARRIER FUNCTION: PATHOMECHANISMS IN GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS pages 193–203, December 2000
How to Cite
GITTER, A. H., BENDFELDT, K., SCHMITZ, H., SCHULZKE, J.-D., BENTZEL, C. J. and FROMM, M. (2000), Epithelial Barrier Defects in HT-29/B6 Colonic Cell Monolayers Induced by Tumor Necrosis Factor-α. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 915: 193–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2000.tb05242.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!