Current address: Falk Cardiovascular Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford CA 94305.
Endothelial Dysfunction, Hemodynamic Forces, and Atherogenesisa
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 902, ATHEROSCLEROSIS V THE FIFTH SARATOGA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE pages 230–240, May 2000
How to Cite
GIMBRONE, M. A., TOPPER, J. N., NAGEL, T., ANDERSON, K. R. and GARCIA-CARDEÑA, G. (2000), Endothelial Dysfunction, Hemodynamic Forces, and Atherogenesis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 902: 230–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2000.tb06318.x
This research was supported primarily by grants from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (P01-HL36028, R37-HL51150, P50-HL56985) and a sponsored research agreement with the Brigham and Women's Hospital from Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Cambridge, MA).
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!