Plasma Cell-free Epstein-Barr Virus DNA Quantitation in Patients with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: Correlation with Clinical Staging
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 906, CIRCULATING NUCLEIC ACIDS IN PLASMA OR SERUM pages 99–101, April 2000
How to Cite
LO, Y. M. D., LEUNG, S. F., CHAN, L. Y. S., LO, K. W., ZHANG, J., CHAN, A. T. C., LEE, J. C. K., HJELM, N. M., JOHNSON, P. J. and HUANG, D. P. (2000), Plasma Cell-free Epstein-Barr Virus DNA Quantitation in Patients with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: Correlation with Clinical Staging. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 906: 99–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2000.tb06597.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!