Melanin Accumulation Accelerates Melanocyte Senescence by a Mechanism Involving p16INK4a/CDK4/pRB and E2F1
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 908, MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR GERONTOLOGY pages 71–84, June 2000
How to Cite
BANDYOPADHYAY, D. and MEDRANO, E. E. (2000), Melanin Accumulation Accelerates Melanocyte Senescence by a Mechanism Involving p16INK4a/CDK4/pRB and E2F1. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 908: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2000.tb06637.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!