Development of Bowman-Birk Inhibitor for Chemoprevention of Oral Head and Neck Cancer
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
© 2001 The New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 952, CANCER PREVENTION: MOLECULAR MECHANISMS TO CLINICAL APPLICATIONS pages 116–123, December 2001
How to Cite
MEYSKENS, F. L. (2001), Development of Bowman-Birk Inhibitor for Chemoprevention of Oral Head and Neck Cancer. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 952: 116–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2001.tb02732.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!