Effect of l-Carnitine Pretreatment on 3-Nitropropionic Acid-Induced Inhibition of Rat Brain Succinate Dehydrogenase Activity
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 939, NEUROPROTECTIVE AGENTS: FIFTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE pages 359–365, June 2001
How to Cite
BINIENDA, Z. K., SADOVOVA, N. V., ROUNTREE, R. L., SCALLET, A. C. and ALI, S. F. (2001), Effect of l-Carnitine Pretreatment on 3-Nitropropionic Acid-Induced Inhibition of Rat Brain Succinate Dehydrogenase Activity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 939: 359–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2001.tb03645.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!