Uterine Contractility: Vaginal Administration of the β-Adrenergic Agonist, Terbutaline
Evidence of Direct Vagina-to-Uterus Transport
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 943, HUMAN FERTILITY AND REPRODUCTION: THE OOCYTE, THE EMBRYO, AND THE UTERUS pages 163–171, September 2001
How to Cite
BULLETTI, C., DE ZIEGLER, D., DE MOUSTIER, B., POLLI, V., BOLELLI, G., FRANCESCHETTI, F. and FLAMIGNI, C. (2001), Uterine Contractility: Vaginal Administration of the β-Adrenergic Agonist, Terbutaline. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 943: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2001.tb03800.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!