Mass Production of Embryoid Bodies in Microbeads
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 944, BIOARTIFICIAL ORGANS III: TISSUE SOURCING, IMMUNOISOLATION, AND CLINICAL TRIALS pages 135–143, November 2001
How to Cite
MAGYAR, J. P., NEMIR, M., EHLER, E., SUTER, N., PERRIARD, J.-C. and EPPENBERGER, H. M. (2001), Mass Production of Embryoid Bodies in Microbeads. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 944: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2001.tb03828.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!