Intracerebral Evoked Potentials in Pitch Perception Reveal a Functional Asymmetry of the Human Auditory Cortex
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 930, THE BIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF MUSIC pages 117–132, June 2001
How to Cite
LIÉGEOIS-CHAUVEL, C., GIRAUD, K., BADIER, J.-M., MARQUIS, P. and CHAUVEL, P. (2001), Intracerebral Evoked Potentials in Pitch Perception Reveal a Functional Asymmetry of the Human Auditory Cortex. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 930: 117–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2001.tb05728.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!