Development of the Happy-Sad Distinction in Music Appreciation
Does Tempo Emerge Earlier Than Mode?
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 930, THE BIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF MUSIC pages 436–438, June 2001
How to Cite
BELLA, S. D., PERETZ, I., ROUSSEAU, L., GOSSELIN, N., AYOTTE, J. and LAVOIE, A. (2001), Development of the Happy-Sad Distinction in Music Appreciation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 930: 436–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2001.tb05763.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!