The Burden of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis and Mechanisms for Its Control
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 953b, DRUG-RESISTANT TUBERCULOSIS: FROM MOLECULES TO MACRO-ECONOMICS pages 88–97, December 2001
How to Cite
RAVIGLIONE, M. C., GUPTA, R., DYE, C. M. and ESPINAL, M. A. (2001), The Burden of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis and Mechanisms for Its Control. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 953b: 88–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2001.tb11364.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!