Local Cytokines in Endometrial Tissue: The Role of Interleukin-8 in the Pathogenesis of Endometriosis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 955, ENDOMETRIOSIS: EMERGING RESEARCH AND INTERVENTION STRATEGIES pages 101–109, March 2002
How to Cite
ARICI, A. (2002), Local Cytokines in Endometrial Tissue: The Role of Interleukin-8 in the Pathogenesis of Endometriosis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 955: 101–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2002.tb02770.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!