Effects of Cortical Lesions on Saccadic
Eye Movements in Humans
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 956, NEUROBIOLOGY OF EYE MOVEMENTS: FROM MOLECULES TO BEHAVIOR pages 216–229, April 2002
How to Cite
PIERROT-DESEILLIGNY, CH., PLONER, C. J., MÜRI, R. M., GAYMARD, B. and RIVAUD-PÉCHOUX, S. (2002), Effects of Cortical Lesions on Saccadic. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 956: 216–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2002.tb02821.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!