Increased Fat Intake, Impaired Fat Oxidation, and Failure of Fat Cell Proliferation Result in Ectopic Fat Storage, Insulin Resistance, and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 967, LIPIDS AND INSULIN RESISTANCE: THE ROLE OF FATTY ACID METABOLISM AND FUEL PARTITIONING pages 363–378, June 2002
How to Cite
RAVUSSIN, E. and SMITH, S. R. (2002), Increased Fat Intake, Impaired Fat Oxidation, and Failure of Fat Cell Proliferation Result in Ectopic Fat Storage, Insulin Resistance, and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 967: 363–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2002.tb04292.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!