Cognitive Associations of Subcortical White Matter Lesions in Older People
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 977, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE: VASCULAR ETIOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY pages 436–444, November 2002
How to Cite
O'BRIEN, J. T., WISEMAN, R., BURTON, E. J., BARBER, B., WESNES, K., SAXBY, B. and FORD, G. A. (2002), Cognitive Associations of Subcortical White Matter Lesions in Older People. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 977: 436–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2002.tb04849.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!