Functional Significance of Climbing-Fiber Synchrony
A Population Coding and Behavioral Analysis
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 978, THE CEREBELLUM: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN CEREBELLAR RESEARCH pages 188–204, December 2002
How to Cite
WELSH, J. P. (2002), Functional Significance of Climbing-Fiber Synchrony. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 978: 188–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2002.tb07567.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!