Histone Deacetylases: Unique Players in Shaping the Epigenetic Histone Code
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 983, EPIGENETICS IN CANCER PREVENTION: EARLY DETECTION AND RISK ASSESSMENT pages 84–100, March 2003
How to Cite
THIAGALINGAM, S., CHENG, K.-H., LEE, H. J., MINEVA, N., THIAGALINGAM, A. and PONTE, J. F. (2003), Histone Deacetylases: Unique Players in Shaping the Epigenetic Histone Code. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 983: 84–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2003.tb05964.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!