Role of the Amygdala in Fear Extinction Measured with Potentiated Startle
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 985, THE AMYGDALA IN BRAIN FUNCTION: Basic and Clinical Approaches pages 218–232, April 2003
How to Cite
DAVIS, M., WALKER, D. L. and MYERS, K. M. (2003), Role of the Amygdala in Fear Extinction Measured with Potentiated Startle. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 985: 218–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2003.tb07084.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!