Mind-Body Medicine: Stress and Its Impact on Overall Health and Longevity
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1057, Reversal of Aging: Resetting the Pineal Clock pages 492–505, December 2005
How to Cite
VITETTA, L., ANTON, B., CORTIZO, F. and SALI, A. (2005), Mind-Body Medicine: Stress and Its Impact on Overall Health and Longevity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1057: 492–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2005.tb06153.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!