CCR5 Proinflammatory Allele in Prostate Cancer Risk
A Pilot Study in Patients and Centenarians from Sicily
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1155, Steroid Enzymes and Cancer pages 289–292, February 2009
How to Cite
Balistreri, C. R., Carruba, G., Calabrò, M., Campisi, I., Carlo, D. D., Lio, D., Colonna-Romano, G., Candore, G. and Caruso, C. (2009), CCR5 Proinflammatory Allele in Prostate Cancer Risk. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1155: 289–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2008.03691.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!