The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Relaxin Concentrations in Serum and Urine of Endangered and Crazy Mixed-Up Species
New Methods, Uses, and Findings
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1160, Relaxin and Related Peptides Fifth International Conference pages 179–185, April 2009
How to Cite
Steinetz, B., Lasano, S., De Haas van Dorsser, F., Glickman, S., Bergfelt, D., Santymire, R., Songsassen, N. and Swanson, W. (2009), Relaxin Concentrations in Serum and Urine of Endangered and Crazy Mixed-Up Species. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1160: 179–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2008.03824.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!