Leptin and the Immune Response
An Active Player or an Innocent Bystander?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1153, Neuroimmunomodulation: From Fundamental Biology to Therapy pages 184–192, February 2009
How to Cite
Goldberg, A. C., Goldberg-Eliaschewitz, F., Sogayar, M. C., Genre, J. and Rizzo, L. V. (2009), Leptin and the Immune Response. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1153: 184–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2008.03971.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Vol. 1171, Issue 1, 659, Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!