The Interface of Self Psychology, Infant Research, and Neuroscience in Clinical Practice
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1159, Self and Systems Explorations in Contemporary Self Psychology pages 204–217, April 2009
How to Cite
Rustin, J. (2009), The Interface of Self Psychology, Infant Research, and Neuroscience in Clinical Practice. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1159: 204–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2008.04342.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!