These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prostaglandin E2 Receptors and COX Enzymes in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Role in the Regulation of Cell Growth
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1155, Steroid Enzymes and Cancer pages 300–308, February 2009
How to Cite
Cusimano, A., Foderà, D., Lampiasi, N., Azzolina, A., Notarbartolo, M., Giannitrapani, L., D'Alessandro, N., Montalto, G. and Cervello, M. (2009), Prostaglandin E2 Receptors and COX Enzymes in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1155: 300–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.03701.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!