Development of Lanthanide-Labeled Human INSL3 as an Alternative Probe to Radioactively Labeled INSL3 for Use in Bioassays
Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1160, Relaxin and Related Peptides Fifth International Conference pages 87–90, April 2009
How to Cite
Shabanpoor, F., Hughes, R. A., Bathgate, R. A. D., Separovic, F. and Wade, J. D. (2009), Development of Lanthanide-Labeled Human INSL3 as an Alternative Probe to Radioactively Labeled INSL3 for Use in Bioassays. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1160: 87–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.03839.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!