Toward a General Theory of Adaptive Radiation
Insights from Microbial Experimental Evolution
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1168, The Year in Evolutionary Biology 2009 pages 3–22, June 2009
How to Cite
Kassen, R. (2009), Toward a General Theory of Adaptive Radiation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1168: 3–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.04574.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!