Interleukin-1β–Induced Extracellular Matrix Degradation and Glycosaminoglycan Release Is Inhibited by Curcumin in an Explant Model of Cartilage Inflammation
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1171, Natural Compounds and Their Role in Apoptotic Cell Signaling Pathways pages 428–435, August 2009
How to Cite
Clutterbuck, A. L., Mobasheri, A., Shakibaei, M., Allaway, D. and Harris, P. (2009), Interleukin-1β–Induced Extracellular Matrix Degradation and Glycosaminoglycan Release Is Inhibited by Curcumin in an Explant Model of Cartilage Inflammation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1171: 428–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.04687.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!