Emotional Recognition from Face, Voice, and Music in Dementia of the Alzheimer Type
Implications for Music Therapy
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1169, The Neurosciences and Music III Disorders and Plasticity pages 342–345, July 2009
How to Cite
Drapeau, J., Gosselin, N., Gagnon, L., Peretz, I. and Lorrain, D. (2009), Emotional Recognition from Face, Voice, and Music in Dementia of the Alzheimer Type. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1169: 342–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.04768.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!