cCurrent address: Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, Madingley Road, CB3 0ES, Cambridge, England, UK
The Special Relationship between Endogenous Retroviruses and Their Host
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1178, Natural Genetic Engineering and Natural Genome Editing pages 157–172, October 2009
How to Cite
Varela, M., Spencer, T. E., Palmarini, M. and Arnaud, F. (2009), Friendly Viruses. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1178: 157–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05002.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!