Heterogeneous, Longitudinally Stable Molecular Signatures in Response to Interferon-β
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1182, Cytokine Therapies: Novel Approaches for Clinical Indications pages 58–68, December 2009
How to Cite
Rani, M. R. S., Xu, Y., Lee, J.-c., Shrock, J., Josyula, A., Schlaak, J., Chakraborthy, S., Ja, N., Ransohoff, R. M. and Rudick, R. A. (2009), Heterogeneous, Longitudinally Stable Molecular Signatures in Response to Interferon-β. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1182: 58–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05068.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!