ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
L-type calcium channel as a cardiac oxygen sensor
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1188, Analysis of Cardiac Development: From Embryo to Old Age pages 153–158, February 2010
How to Cite
Movafagh, S. and Morad, M. (2010), L-type calcium channel as a cardiac oxygen sensor. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1188: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05095.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!