ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Neurochemistry of drug action
Insights from proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging and their relevance to addiction
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1187, Addiction Reviews 2 pages 148–171, February 2010
How to Cite
Licata, S. C. and Renshaw, P. F. (2010), Neurochemistry of drug action. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1187: 148–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05143.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!