ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Synaptic plasticity in the mesolimbic system
Therapeutic implications for substance abuse
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1187, Addiction Reviews 2 pages 129–139, February 2010
How to Cite
Chen, B. T., Hopf, F. W. and Bonci, A. (2010), Synaptic plasticity in the mesolimbic system. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1187: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05154.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!