ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Effect of walnut (Juglans regia) polyphenolic compounds on ovalbumin-specific IgE induction in female BALB/c mice
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1190, Foods for Health in the 21st Century: A Roadmap for the Future pages 58–69, March 2010
How to Cite
Comstock, S. S., Gershwin, L. J. and Teuber, S. S. (2010), Effect of walnut (Juglans regia) polyphenolic compounds on ovalbumin-specific IgE induction in female BALB/c mice. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1190: 58–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05274.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!