ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Commoditization and oppression
A systems approach to understanding the economic dynamics of modes of oppression
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1185, Ecological Economics Reviews pages 164–178, January 2010
How to Cite
Manno, J. P. (2010), Commoditization and oppression. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1185: 164–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05285.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!