ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Deviations in the endocrine system and brain of patients with fibromyalgia: cause or consequence of pain and associated features?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1193, Neuroendocrine Immunology in Rheumatic Diseases: Translation from Basics to Clinics pages 98–110, April 2010
How to Cite
Geenen, R. and Bijlsma, J. W.J. (2010), Deviations in the endocrine system and brain of patients with fibromyalgia: cause or consequence of pain and associated features?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1193: 98–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05290.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!