ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Chapter 1: New York City adaptation in context
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
Rosenzweig, C. and Solecki, W. (2010), Chapter 1: New York City adaptation in context. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1196: 19–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05308.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
- 2002), Salience, Credibility, Legitimacy and Boundaries: Linking Research, Assessment and Decision Making. KSG Working Papers Series RWP02-046. , , , , , and (
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) (2008), Assessment and action plan: A report based on the ongoing work of the DEP climate change Task Force. New York City Department of Environmental Protection Climate Change Program .
- City of New York (2007), PlaNYC: A greener, greater New York. Office of the Mayor, http://www.nyc.gov/html/planyc2030/downloads/pdf/fullreport.pdf
- Rosenzweig, Cynthia, , and WilliamSolecki (eds.) (2001), Climate Change and a Global City: The Potential Consequences of Climate Variability and Change, Metro East Coast, Report for the U.S. Global Change Research Program, Columbia Earth Institute .