Guest Editor: B.-L. Li; Proceedings EcoSummit 2007
ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Soil fertility controls the size-specific distribution of eukaryotes
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1195, S1 Ecological Complexity and Sustainability pages E74–E81, May 2010
How to Cite
Mulder, C. (2010), Soil fertility controls the size-specific distribution of eukaryotes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1195: E74–E81. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.05404.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!