ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
Major heat shock protein Hsp72 controls oncogene-induced senescence
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1197, Aging, Cancer, and Age-Related Diseases: Common Mechanisms? pages 152–157, June 2010
How to Cite
Sherman, M. (2010), Major heat shock protein Hsp72 controls oncogene-induced senescence. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1197: 152–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05196.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!