Life history context of reproductive aging in a wild primate model
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1204, Reproductive Aging pages 127–138, August 2010
How to Cite
Altmann, J., Gesquiere, L., Galbany, J., Onyango, P. O. and Alberts, S. C. (2010), Life history context of reproductive aging in a wild primate model. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1204: 127–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05531.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!