Linking infection and inflammation in acute ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1207, Innate Inflammation and Stroke pages 116–122, October 2010
How to Cite
Worthmann, H., Tryc, A.B., Deb, M., Goldbecker, A., Ma, Y.T., Tountopoulou, A., Lichtinghagen, R. and Weissenborn, K. (2010), Linking infection and inflammation in acute ischemic stroke. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1207: 116–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05738.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!